August 4, 2007

MERC: Your input wanted

As you may already know, I was appointed by the Biddeford City Council last week to serve as one of two public representatives on the Maine Energy Recovery Company Citizens Advisory Committee.

For the better part of the last decade, I have followed the Maine Energy issue very closely. Because of my former occupation as a Biddeford-based journalist, I have a keen appreciation of how important this issue is to the citizens of Biddeford.

I was honored to be asked to serve on this committee, but it is paramount that I represent all citizens and all perspectives during my service on the committee. Thus, I am inviting anyone with concerns, suggestions or ideas to contact me directly so I may bring those concerns to the table as one of your representatives.

Please feel free to contact me at 571-4376, my home telephone number; or via e-mail at randyseaver@hotmail.com. I look forward to discussing these issues with concerned citizens, and appreciate the faith and trust bestowed upon me by Mayor Nutting and the Biddeford City Council.
Thank you,

No comments: